When I try to use the fvwm Identify module

AddToMenu Module-Popup  "FvwmModules"   Title
+                       "Identify"      Module  FvwmIdent

it immediately displays the identity of the Gnome desktop.
I'm sure it used to display crosshairs and wait for me to click
on a window.

Is it just me?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | As the old hermit of Prague, that never
http://nwalsh.com/            | saw pen and ink, very wittily said to