On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 04:06:00PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> * Do not Cc: me, because I am on THIS list, if I write here.      *
> * Keine Cc: an mich, bin auf DIESER Liste wenn ich hier schreibe. *
> * Pas de Cc: à moi, je suis sur CETTE liste, si j'ecrire ici.     *

You're getting a CC.  Learn to use an MDA as per a previous reply.

> Hello *,
>
> I have a program which need to know the active ImagePath of fvwm.
> Unfortunatly I have not found a default variable for it.
>
> Currently I am using
>
>   SetEnv      IMAGEPATH  $[HOME]/pixmaps:$[HOME]/icons:...:+
>   ImagePath $[IMAGEPATH]

Yeah, you're somehow under the impression that FVWM just magically
exports all of its data at runtime and is instantly available in its
environment.  Well, for somethings it is, but not for others.

You want to ditch the above and use this:

fvwm-config --default-imagepath

fvwm-config is an extremely overlooked tool.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Wanting to feel; to know what is real.  Living is a lie." -- Purpoise
Song, by The Monkees.