Hello list,

I know this is off topic, but you might be able to help me with some
pointers here.

On my laptop I have Xorg running in either single or dual head mode
(ATI Mobile Radeon 9600 with fglrx 8.29 driver).

FVWM works like a charm on this setup. Placing the seconday head
nicely to the left of my primary monitor (laptop LCD) and I can move
windows from one display to the other.

But when I run in dual head mode all my screen fonts are noticably
smaller then in single head mode. I'd like for them to stay the same
size (either the smaller or the larger one, doesn't matter, I'll
adjust defaults to fit my need).

It doesn't seem to matter how I specify the font, both FVWM and KDE
all fonts, all sizes all specifications (fixed sizes and dynamic) have
the same problem. That is why I assume it has something to do with
X-windows (Xorg) itself.

Additional hint: The "title bar marking for 'sticky window'
(horizontal bars) is also off in the dual head version (I see just one
bar instead of the three I am used to).

Does anybody have a clue where I should start looking. I have tried
google, but apparently either nobody has had this problem before, or I
am using the wrong set of keywords. :-(

--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards