I use several Tcl/Tk programs (exmh, plus some homegrown ones) that use
Tcl's 'iconwindow' function to create dynamic window manager icons.  I
also use FVWM's IconBox module.

For some reason, those applications that use Tcl's 'iconwindow'
function, don't get their proper icons in the IconBox.  Instead they get
the 'default' generic icon.  This *used* to work just fine back when I
was using fvwm-2.4.<mumble>.  What has changed?  Do I need to add
something to my .fvwmrc file?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration