/ Thomas Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:
| On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 04:57:20PM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
|> I happened to glance at a colleague's desktop recently and saw that
|> he'd configured the titlebars on windows to appear on the left side of
|> the window instead of the top.
|>
|> Can FVWM do that? I'm not sure I'd really like it, but it would be
|> interesting to try...
|
| Style foo TitleAtLeft

Thanks. I have to say, after years and years of X windows with the
title at the top, having one on the side is a little...creepy.

But the point of this mail was actually to suggest that this paragraph
in the Fvwm manpage be reworded:

       Fvwm puts a decorative border around most windows. This border
       consists of a bar on each side and a small L-shaped section on
       each corner. There is an additional top bar called the
       title-bar which is used to display the name of the window. In
       addition, there are up to 10 title-bar buttons. The top, side,
       and bottom bars are collectively known as the side-bars. The
       corner pieces are called the frame.

I found the phrase "an additional top bar" a little misleading.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Of all lies, art is the least untrue.--
http://nwalsh.com/            | Flaubert