On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Dominik Vogt wrote:

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 04:36:01PM +0100, Peder Stray wrote:
The documentation for SnapAttraction in the manpage for 2.5.24 seems to
be missing many parts that were in the 2.5.23 manpage.  I guess

someone

Me.  It's all in the NEWS and doc/ChangeLog.

updated the command to say is is deprecated but forgot to actually move
the documentation to the style-section.

I didn't *move* the documentation but mostly *rewrote* it. It's definitely in the released tarball. However, the new documentation is not on the web page because I don't know how to do this.

Probably me thats blind... or just too used to one option per paragraph... I see in the next one now :) But the syntax for it is only where it says its deprecated though, not where the syntax is explained.

--
  Peder Stray