Hello,

I am using FVWM 2.5.24 and I would like to have normal windows
undecorated (ie. no title and borders) yet transient windows decorated.
Basically, what I want to achieve is:

#v+
Style * !Title, !Borders
Style (Transient) Title, Borders
#v-

but that of course does not work.  At the moment, I am using a FvwmEvent
module with the following line in my add_window handler:

#v+
+ I ThisWindow (Transient) WindowStyle Title, Borders
#v-

Unfortunately, this method causes an unacceptable effect that transient
window is created without all decorations and after some delay (like
half a second) decorations appears.

Is there any better way of achieving my goal?

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
 .o. | Liege of Serenly Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o