Thank you for the reply Thomas.

I had already tried to use Focus vs FlipFocus in WindowListFunc before
posting to the list. I didn't notice the FPSortWindowlistByFocus style
though.

However after testing it, it still doesn't work.

The last thing I tried was to use ClickToFocus vs SloppyFocus and that
works as expected. However I really like SloppyFocus so I'd prefer
to get it working like that if it's possible.

Thanks again,
Wayne