Yep.. I made an allowance group for eth2.. but didn't add the 172.x in
the eth2 as I was under the perception that the spoofing will be checked
only at the first interface the packet crosses..

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
McGill
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:09 PM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] spoofing question

I know you have not defined eth2 as external, you have it defined as
internal as that is the only way you can make exceptions. What I a
saying is in eth2 do you have the group object that includes the 172
range that hangs off eth1?

Christopher McGill
CCSA, CCNA, MCP

Venkata (GE Healthcare, non-ge)