Hi,

I'm trying to establish a site-to-site VPN between CheckPoint NGX
(distributed instalation) and an interoperable device (FortiGate 60)
using certificates.

In order to simplify, I first configured a simple VPN using pre-shared
key, just to make sure it works fine. After successfully tests, I tried
to move to certificates.

What happens in my case, is that the interoperable device's certificate
is partially recognized (the ISSUER, the DN and DATE are OK). For some
unknown reason I get a message "Negotiate SA Error: Authentication
failed for certificate" at the main mode #3.

Have anyone been through this ?

Best regards,

Pedro Boavida
Systems Engineer