This is what I am seeing in the $MDSDIR/conf/mdsdb/cp-gui-clients.C

[EMAIL PROTECTED] more cp-gui-clients.C
(
        :version (6.08)
        : (AnyHost
                :AdminInfo (
                        :chkpf_uid ("{5CF25FE6-80B1-11DC-AE7A-0AFA61092323}")
                        :ClassName (pv1_guiclient)
                        :table (pv1_guiclients)
                        :LastModified (
                                :Time ("Fri Nov  9 22:16:32 2007")
                                :By ("Check Point SmartCenter Server Update
Process")
                                :From (localhost)
                        )
                        :icon ("Provider-1/pv1_guiclient")
                )
                :customer_clients (
                        : (ReferenceObject
                                :Table (pv1_customers)
                                :Name (nasd)
                                :Uid ("{B34F119C-CA69-4C0A-AF7E-84CA2FB1FC54}")
                        )
                )
                :domain ()
                :gui_client_type (any)
                :ipaddr ()
                :ipaddr2 ()
                :mds_client (true)
                :netmask ()
                :value (any)
        )
)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As  you can see in my Provider-1 configuration,  it accepts ANY hosts.

Scanned by Check Point VPN-1 UTM NGX R65 with Messaging Security