Hi Antony,

Many thanks for the answer , i still have the same issue which i had
no chance to think on it. I couldnt find out the hfa you have
mentioned. Ill be happy if you can send the link (i have an user
center account) i like to read the hotfix details and download it.
applying it maybe hard since its the working and healty gateway.

Regards