Dave,
Yes I do, but not in this specific rule, so as far as I know it should not catch this HTTP.
Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: David Knoll [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: � ������ 21 2002 0:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point defined in a DMZ lan
Do you use a security sever (add with resource) for HTTP?
�
David Knoll
UpBIT Solutions Ltd
Tel:+ 972-3-6476387
Fax:+ 972-3-6476396
Cellular:+ 972-54-496357
�
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
�
Upbit Solutions Ltd
9 Nissan Street
Tel-Aviv 69715, Israel
--------------------------------------------
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.
�
-----Original Message-----
From: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point defined in a DMZ lan
�
Afternoon all,
I have a very odd situation here that I am unable to work out.
I have a setup as follows :
Internal Network
|
|
FW ---- Secured VLAN
|
|
Internet
On the secured VLAN I have a Lan dedicated only to Access Points.
I have a rule allowing specific users to access the AP's from the Internal Network using HTTP and Telnet.
The users can Telnet to the AP's fine.
The users attempt to access the AP's via HTTP. I see the sessions established in the log' and in the browser I get :
"FW-1 at fw: Failed to connect to the WWW server".
This again, despite the fact that I see the session established in the logs, and Telnet (standard) works fine.
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this ?
Thanks,
�
Mike Glassman
System & Security Admin
Computer & Information Systems
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
<http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il>
Tel : 972-3-9710785
Fax : 972-3-9710939
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.
