Hi,

I am trying to write some custom scripts and then run them using alertf

I am writing them in perl ....

does anybody know is it possible to pass the "firewall generated alert info ... i.e 
... the alert info that gets written to the logs )
as an argument to a custom script ..
 I had assumed that I could use @ARGV    and then pull the info from that array .. but 
nothing seems to be passed to the script when the firewall executes the script

any thoughts would be most welcome

Kind regards

Josh

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

Reply via email to