I'm trying to solve a weird problem with ftp on
certain connections with 4.1 SP5.  The firewall
sends a reset to both the client and the server
with this one connection I'm trying to fix.  If
I turn *OFF* the "Enable FTP PORT Data Connections"
in the services tab of properties, everything works
fine, except that it breaks another ftp application
we have.  I've done all the things that are mentioned
on Phoneboy (base.def, etc) and tried every rule I
can think of, to no avail.  Up until SP2, this worked
fine, ever since SP2 it has not worked.  Anyone know
of a solution to this?  The other interesting thing
is that no drops or errors are ever logged.  Right
now all rules do long logging to try to troubleshoot
this.  The two affected connections are standard
FTP and cannot run PASV due to limitations with the
software.

Thanks.

- Dale

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

Reply via email to