Hello everyone,

I've upgraded the management console from solaris 2.6 to solaris 8 and
Checkpoint Firewall from 4.1 to NG. It is running on a sparc 5 machine.
Since sparc 5 doesn't support 64 bit I've booted the system in 32 bit.

Now I want to upgrade firewall module (both operating system from 2.6 to 8 and
firewall software from 4.1 to NG) which is running on an E220R machine. This
machine supports 64 bit.

Will there be any problems if I run the Firewall module OS in 64 bit mode and
management console OS in 32 bit mode.

Please let me know if someone has experienced this situation.

Thanks,
Rajesh.


Unix System Administrator
State Library of NSW
Macquire Street
Sydney - 2000

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



====================================
This email and any attachments to it are privileged and confidential.
If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
it. The
contents of this email are not given or endorsed by the State Library
of New
South Wales unless otherwise indicated by an authorised officer of
the
Library. Copyright law may also apply to this contents of this email.
====================================

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

Reply via email to