From:   Daniel Fischer (J) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   December 18, 2002 4:59 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [FW-1] CLusterXL on Windows 2000

Try switching to HA New Mode instead of load sharing and if things start
working, then your outside switch is the problem. If it's the case and your
outside switch is a cisco switch, let me know... I've had a discussion with
a good cisco engineer today and we got things working on a 2924, tomorrow I
will try the same thing on a 5505.

Thanks
DF