Hi all,

I have a question concerning incoming mail. Let me explain our environment
and then I will pose the questions.

Our SMTP gateway has two objects in the firewall. Object one uses the
internal address with a static nat, and object two uses the static nat
address only.

I will use the following IPs as examples:

SMTP-Gateway
192.168.1.10
NAT-Static-200.200.200.200

SMTP-Gateway-External
200.200.200.200

Our current inbound mail rule is:

Source:         ANY
Destination:    SMTP-Gateway-EXT
Service:                SMTP > Inbound_MAIL
Action:         Accept

Our Inbound_MAIL resource has the following only:

Mail Server:    192.168.1.10 (SMTP-Gateway Internal Address)
Sender:         *
Recipient:      *@ourdomain.com <mailto:*@ourdomain.com>

Here are the questions:

Does this rule make sense? If not, why?