The best and safest path you should take?

Go to www.checkpoint.com and download all the manuals that are
appropiate.
Read them, then make a plan, then read the manuals again and asure that
the plan you make is supported, then make a fallback plan in case things
don't work for you.

I don't see any reasons why you shouldn't be at the latest service pack
already, any reasons why your not?

Jeroen.



-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Yim Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: woensdag 5 februari 2003 18:47
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: [FW-1] Upgrade to NG


I am at 4.1 SP5.  I want to upgrade to NG FP3.  What
is the best and safest path I should take?  Do I need
to go to 4.1 SP6?  Do I need to go to NG FP2 before NG
FP3?  Appricate your response.

Yim

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

Reply via email to