Sweet thanks, another item I can move over to ZF ;0)

Richard Thomas - CEO
Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
507.398.4124 - Voice

Davey Shafik wrote:
It /only/ uses the soap extension, there is no userland implementation for the actual soap stuff.

- Davey

On Oct 12, 2006, at 12:28 PM, Richard Thomas wrote:

Sweet, I hadn't looked at the Zend classes yet.

I don't normally use WDSL, most of the soap stuff I do is internal, and most of the time classes can auto discover, I only recently had to start using WDSL when dealing with a person using Foxpro puke to connect to a service, it requires a wdsl for any soap action.

Does the Zend class use the Soap extension if its available for speed?

Richard Thomas - CEO
Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
507.398.4124 - Voice

Davey Shafik wrote:
pfft :P
Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover works like this:
$wsdl = new Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover();
$wsdl->setClass('foo'); // add all public, non-magic methods
// and/or
$wsdl->addFunction('bar'); // can be called multiple times to add more functions
// and/or
$wsdl->addFunction(array('bat', 'baz'); // or add an array of functions
$wsdl->handle();
so, three lines to expose an entire class :)
- Davey
- Davey