Hi Allard,

I suggest contacting Andries and Rob, who also have an interest in this topic.

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/x/GgE#ZendFrameworkContributor-GettingStarted-ZFContainerAPIGuidelines

The above does not necessarily preclude the possibility of a container class developing in the ZF Lab:

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Home#Home-fullprocess

Cheers,
Gavin

Allard Buijze wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been looking around in the Zend Framework, but couldn't find any
Collection classes. Aren't there any?

I can imagine it would be nice to have a class or set of classes that
hold multiple objects in either an ordered or unordered way. Even
though PHP's arrays are very easy to manipulate, I always use
collection classes in my applications.

Please let me know if there is a need for this kind of classes (or
tell me where I can find those in ZF). Of course, I am willing to
contribute if they aren't there yet.

With regards,

Allard Buijze