After what seems like ages of me poking away at it in my dwindling
spare time, I've committed the last set of changes for
Zend_Service_Audioscrobbler alpha0.01.

I encourage the bleeding-edge types to go into the incubator and check
it out.  I'm in the process of thinking about some ways to reduce the
number of methods, but I thought it was important for my sanity to
actually finish the alpha version, and the rewrite (which won't take
as long as the original) can happen and that will be labeled as beta
0.01.

Documentation on how to use it is also very sparse at this point, but
going to the Audioscrobbler web services page page
(http://www.audioscrobbler.net/data/webservices/) should provide
plenty of hints.

I welcome all comments, good *and* bad, about my work and I look
forward to getting the rewrite finished and with any luck I can this
done in time for the ZF1.0 release.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard