Teemu Valimaki wrote:

I have added a test for that case. And if there will be no signs of broken code or any other faulty behavior in upcoming days, I will also modify the library version to cover that.
I downloaded it and the tests that you supply probably do work but what
if I have is /test/:name and if that :name includes problematic
characters or urlencoded it doesn't work. Or then I'm not using it
correctly.

Yes, you're absolutely right. The default regex was accepting a limited range of characters. I have modified it to use all UTF letters now.

Please, give it a try.

As a side note, would it be smart to support automatically or by
parameter urldecode with routes (such as :name, is it called route)?

I don't think I get your meaning here correctly. But if you mean if it's smart to url decode inside a router then my answer is:

It has to be done somewhere. I think the best place for that would be in the Zend_Http_Request itself. Presumably in get* methods because you want to keep your original request data intact in case something has to be accessed in raw format. But maybe get methods could possibly have a flag for a programmer to choose if he wishes to filter the data or not. Like for example:

public function getParam($key, $decode = true) {
   if ($decode) $value = urldecode($value);
   return $value;
}

But it's actually Matthew's decision here.

--
Michael Minicki aka Martel Valgoerad | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
http://aie.pl/martel.asc