In general this shouldn't be a problem. But setBodyText() and setBodyHtml() both return the Zend_Mime_Part instance. If someone needs this he could of course also use getBodyText() and getBodyHtml().

Does someone use the return value of these two set methods? Otherwise I'll checkin Zend_Mail with fluent interfaces in my little incubator space.

nico

[18.11.2006 18:25] Waldemar Schott wrote:
Hello,
I think it would be nice if Zend_Mail supports fluent interfaces like other parts of the framework.

Current usage: http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.mail.html

|$mail = new Zend_Mail();
$mail->setBodyText('This is the text of the mail.')
    ->setFrom('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', 'Some Sender')
    ->addTo('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', 'Some Recipient')
    ->setSubject('TestSubject')
    ->send();|

Greetings
Waldemar