I'm a windows user who do svn update everyday. It's exciting to see what are you guys comitting and updating (and deleting). But i have a problem in creating its documentation.

Can i build the documentation in windows without using Cygwin? i've given up downloading autoconf in almost every Cygwin mirrors without any autoconf.exe in it.

I mean can we use phpdoc instead?

I'm also a Win-Dump user.
But I have no problems with Cygwin.

You can also use vmware and work in a real *nix :-)

Anyway, I dont think that we will change to phpdoc, as it does not give us the possibilities as docbook. Maybe you just want to wait until our wiki/docu group has solved the problem
for auto-generating a pdf ?
And you can always look at the wiki, where the actual docu is generated all 30 minutes.

Greetings
Thomas
(I18N Author and Team Leader)