Hi Ralph,

This is great timing. I have a Google spreadsheet that I use to track this kind of information. I was just preparing to publish the snapshot publicly:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pMy3PL3bQqZqlteLWg43HDg

I track not only who is working on what, but also the following:
- Documentation status (core, incubator, neither, or both).
- Code coverage of current unit tests, as reported by PHPUnit/Xdebug.
- Status of component (core, incubator, neither, both, or undetermined) in each ZF preview release (the dates are approximate).
- A brief note about what needs to be done next.
- Number of open issues in JIRA for the component.
- JIRA component lead.

I can't promise to update this spreadsheet every day, but I will do so as often as I can.

Regards,
Bill Karwin