Hi,

I've been trying to figure out the best way to merge two Zend_Config objects
together.

What I want to be able to do is have one master INI file in my application
directory and then one INI file per application instance, which will allow me
to override settings in the master INI file. I took a look around the
documentation and the code for Zend_Config but wasn't able to find an existing
way to do this.

What I think I'll have to do is write a recursive iterator or a combination of
asArray() and a custom array_merge function but I wanted to check here if I'm
missing something and if there is an easier way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Steve