You would get that if you had no Zend_Controller_Request object.
What does your bootstrap code look like?

Lee.

On 12/22/06, Marc Lindemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hello,

I have to problems after upgrading to 0.6.0:

-        *Fatal error*: Call to a member function getParam() on a
non-object in *
/var/www/entwicklung/trunk/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php* on line *
302*

* *

*Source Code:*

 $zielgruppe_id = $this->_getParam('id');

-        The Main Page (like http://localhost/) is always routing to
/noroute.. Always.. I removed the /noroute action from my index controller
but this won´t change anything.. I saw that the routing changed a lot, I
think there is my main problem.

I looked at
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.migration.html but i
don´t see the "hint" to solve my two problems..

Thanks,

Marc