Hi there,
i has wrtie a passport controller PassportController,there are three
actions,loginAction,logoutAction,registerAction.
When i invoke these action with a query string end up with index.php,and
then the action was be redirect to the default action,loginAction.

defaut route is:
$router = new Zend_Controller_RewriteRouter();
$router->addRoute('passport',new
Zend_Controller_Router_Route(':action',array('controller'=>'passport','action'=>'login')));

for example:
when i link to  http://www.mysite.com/register  there is ok,but when i added
a query string end up with index.php to the request uri,
say
http://www.mysite.com/register?forward=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.mysite.com%2Findex.php
,and
then  it would invoke the login action,when i change the forward parameter
to a string that not end up with index.php,it is ok to invoke the
registerAction.

And you can test this problem just to set a query string with the string
index.php to the end of the request uri.

my englist is poor,do you understand my mind?

Best Regards