At silverorange we use some elements from the Zend Framework already.
All our other code is managed through PEAR channels (both ours and
PEAR's) and we'd love it if Zend Framework was also available through a
PEAR channel. This would make keeping up-to-date with Zend a lot easier
from our perspective.

-Mike