Greetings to Zend Framework team;

Is there an example of getting the rewrite router to work with controllers in subdirectories? I have several controllers and I would like to group them into different functional areas and
place them into subdirectories.

I want the URL *' /testing/test/info' *to map to /testing/TestController.php. Where TestController.php contains infoAction..

I have tried several different urls similar to */testing_test/info.

*I have tried using the 'useModules' switch (in both front controller and router) and then URL */testing/test/info*
but nothing seems to work.

Is there a code snippet that shows controller setup that works with subdirectories?
A very plain example would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

pat