We had a server hiccup, and the ZF community jabber chat server is currently offline.

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Wildfire+Jabber+Server

Works with GAIM, and other jabber chat clients.

Cheers,
Gavin

flipkick wrote:
jabber would be very cool. but i would recommend ejabberd http://ejabberd.jabber.ru insted of java wildfire. jabber.org, the public Jabber server of the Jabber Software Foundation uses it, too. Is it possible to create a community chat in the next time? I really miss one. Makes some people more productive ;) cheers, flipkick

    Richard Thomas wrote:
    Multiple people have voiced various needs for this on a few
    levels, We are currently testing a solution and would just like to
    get some feedback on a proposed solution.
    http://www.jivesoftware.org/wildfire/ 1. Jabber based so any
    client that can do jabber can connect, it also has its own client
    as well. 2. Free ;) 3. Supports persistent chat rooms and logging,
    All logs are stored to mysql so we can publish a search able
    database on line. Can show X number of lines from the log to
    people who just logged into a room 4. Supports private rooms for
    internal groups like the Sandbox Sys Admins 5. We can restrict
    registration, maybe tie it into the mailing list or the wiki login
    system? -- Richard Thomas - CEO Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
    507.398.4124 - Voice