hey,

following that exact page i have tried to make a simple picture upload
script but with no success.

can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks!

On 2/22/07, Craig Slusher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Section 13.2.4 File Uploads
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.http.client.advanced.html

--
Craig Slusher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Romeo-Adrian Cioaba
Phone: +40724185358

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient
please do not read, print, re-transmit, store, disclose, copy, distribute or
act in reliance on it or any attachments.  Instead please e-mail it back to
the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.  By opening any
attachment to this e-mail you are expressly acknowledging that the
attachment is subject to copyright, and you thereby undertake not to alter,
copy, disseminate, re-transmit, rely upon or use the attachment except as
expressly authorised by the sender.