Ok I did it this way: $table = new Dataobjects_Config_User() - placed the
class in the directory structure - library/Dataobjects/Config/User.php

Within this file added:

class Dataobjects_Config_User extends Zend_Db_Table
{
    protected function _setup()
    {
        $this->_name    = 'user';
        $this->_primary = 'User';
        parent::_setup();

So this works.

However I am getting the following issue:

            Zend_Db_Table::setDefaultAdapter($db);
            $table = new Dataobjects_Config_User();
            $rowset = $table->fetchAll();

            // display them all
            foreach ($rowset as $row) {

                // $row is a Zend_Db_Table_Row object
                echo '--><p>' . htmlspecialchars($row->Host) . '</p>';
            }

This comes up with Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception' with message 'column 'Host' not in row' in

Using - $row->host I get - Notice: Undefined index: Host in
C:\AWebEnvironment\htdocs\ZendFramework-0.8.0\library\Zend\Db\Table\Row.php
on line 95

    [_data:protected] => Array
        (
            [host] => localhost
            [user] => root
            [password] =>
            [select_priv] => Y
            [insert_priv] => Y
            [update_priv] => Y
            [delete_priv] => Y
            [create_priv] => Y
            [drop_priv] => Y
            [reload_priv] => Y
            [shutdown_priv] => Y
            [process_priv] => Y
            [file_priv] => Y
            [grant_priv] => Y
            [references_priv] => Y
            [index_priv] => Y
            [alter_priv] => Y
            [show_db_priv] => Y
            [super_priv] => Y
            [create_tmp_table_priv] => Y
            [lock_tables_priv] => Y
            [execute_priv] => Y
            [repl_slave_priv] => Y
            [repl_client_priv] => Y
            [create_view_priv] => Y
            [show_view_priv] => Y
            [create_routine_priv] => Y
            [alter_routine_priv] => Y
            [create_user_priv] => Y
            [ssl_type] =>
            [ssl_cipher] =>
            [x509_issuer] =>
            [x509_subject] =>
            [max_questions] => 0
            [max_updates] => 0
            [max_connections] => 0
            [max_user_connections] => 0
        )

There is data in this table for the host field.

Hope that's enough info

Cheers

Ian