On 3/7/07, Olivier Revollat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, I've tryed to set magic_quotes_gpc to off within a .htaccess file
on my hosting but it's disable ... and I can't change php configuration for
security reasons ... does this configuration affect the framework ? and if
yes, in which way ? does some fonctionnality of the framework will be
disable for me or will produce errors ? and what can I do in this case ? can
I change the zend Fw config so I can handle the zend FW with this
php.iniconfiguration ?

Have the same issue with provider too and solved it by programmatically
unquoting $_GET, $_POST arrays before bootstrapping ZF application. I think,
this technique eliminates all worries about the subj.

Sincerely,
--
Alexander
http://www.alexatnet.com/ - Blog and CMS created with Zend Framework and