This is a common problem. To avoid it, create a separate action for processing your forms and instead of rendering a view, use $this->_redirect() to a presentation page. This will mean that you need to store either the result of the query or the form data in a session variable while you redirect. If you do this, the final page the user lands on is the result of a GET operation and not a POST, which will alieviate the 'resend' prompt from the browser. The redirect will also not create a history entry, so pressing back will take you to the form.

Kevin McArthur
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauro Casula" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 12:18 PM
Subject: [fw-general] Page Expired

Hi all,

i have a problem...
In a page I have a form, that form send a lot of parameters to an action
that extract a lot of record from a DB.

So there is a link that go to the details of that record.....
When I Click Back on the Browser ( IE 6.0 ) it return: The page is
Expired... and bla bla bla..

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance..

Mauro Casula.