From: Chris Hartjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zend Framework General <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:26:24 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Building RESTful web services with ZF

On 3/14/07, Davey Shafik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Have you checked out the manual? It covers Zend_Rest_Server pretty well:
>
> http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.rest.server.html

I did...and I wonder if I am confusing REST with other web services.
Check out this article (yes, I know it's not a PHP one) to see what
I'm talking about:

http://www.therailsway.com/2007/2/13/signout-part-1

It deals with creating RESTful interfaces.  Perhaps Zend_Rest_Server
isn't what I need here, instead I just need to create controller /
action pairs that spit out XML as their response?

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

rallyhat.com - digital photo scavenger hunt
@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard

Need Mail bonding?