ZegeeDotCom schreef:
Can someone provide a good example for the bootstrap file ???
The changes to the 0.9 versions are not clear.....and all my code that
worked under 0.8 doesnt do anything, I cant even see any exceptions - zero,
nada.

Please give a more thorough explanation for how the controller and views are
set up in the bootstrap.

Thank you!!!!!

ZegeeDotCom wrote:
I am not seeing anything. No errors, no html and I thought that maybe I am
setting up the controller incorrectly:

include "Zend/Loader.php";
                Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_Controller_Front');
                $front =
Zend_Controller_Front::run('../application/controllers');
                $front->throwExceptions(true);

does this look good enough?

in my previous 0.8 framework, things worked really well...

Hi,

You probably want to read through:
http://andries.systray.be/blog/2007/03/10/zendphp-rewritten/

Best,

--
Andries Seutens
http://andries.systray.be

Gecontroleerd op virussen door de JOJO Secure Gateway.