From: Jon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 19, 2007 10:53 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: RE: [fw-general] Zend_Db_Table_Row __get()

I don't understand why the camel case conversion has been dropped?

As far as I can see all variables (in ZF) are camelCased, even the PDF
document "Best Practices of PHP Development" written by Zend states that all
variables should be camelCased. So why change it for Zend_Db? Doesn't seem
to make much sense as an element of consistency has been lost here.