Hmm, I don't think that's it.

Take a look at this page (from the trunk):
http://framework.zend.com/fisheye/browse/Zend_Framework/trunk/library/Zend

Look at the individual files (Acl.php, Auth.php, etc.).  I see them all as
deleted and referencing DbTable-09.  Things like Debug.php and Loader.php
are fine, but if you go deeper (say, under the Controller directory), all
the files that should be there are marked "deleted" as well.  It affects
the entire framework.

-Matt