There are more changes that need to be made in the Table::insert() method to
support other cases.  Sequences and tables with natural keys need to be
supported.  I have posted a couple of times to the fw-db list about some
thoughts regarding this, but so far I have been too busy to post an actual
proposal.

Regards,
Bill Karwin