Shekar C Reddy a écrit :
For the most performance, the one with the least overhead. Although Smarty offers several features and does a nice caching, the overhead of its huge libraries cannot simply be overlooked.
Try Template lite, it offers almost the same features and does a nice caching too. And the libraries are smaller. I am using it and by now, I find in it a good alternative.

regards fred