On 3/29/07, Matthew Ratzloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A better solution would be to rename Zend_Config to Zend_Config_Array,
which is a better description of what it does.  Then make Zend_Config a
top-level configuration loading class that auto-detects the appropriate
adapter for any given file based on extension, loads all files in a given
set of directories, and merges them as necessary.

-Matt

That is *exactly* what I would require.  Nicely done.

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

rallyhat.com - digital photo scavenger hunt
@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard