You bet.

It's ITS/ Indexed Tokenized Stored (like most of my fields).

Here's the query logic:

                public function executeSearch()
                {
                        $query = strtolower($this->getRequestParameter('q'));

                        $hits = array();

                        if ($query)

Zend_Search_Lucene::open(sfConfig::get('app_search_card_index_file'));

Zend_Search_Lucene_Analysis_Analyzer::setDefault(new
Zend_Search_Lucene_Analysis_Analyzer_Common_Utf8Num());

                                        $hits = $index->find($query);
                        }

An example query in my form would be

hawaiimoves.com

or

url:hawaiimoves.com

The same queries work fine in Luke.  Also other fields seem to work just
fine.

Thanks!