Hi

I have created Zend_Validate_Array proposal few weeks ago and I have
not received much feedback. So maybe many of you do not know about
this proposal as I probably do not know about similar proposals.
Anyway I am very interested what other people think about it and in
what direction should further development go. So if some of you have
time and will please check this proposal and please write your
comments.

Zend_Validate_Array is just 'high' level validator for array ($_GET
and $_POST). It uses Zend_Filters and Zend_Validate classes for
validation of array values. You also have ability to specify custom
error messages which can be sent directly to end user.

Url of proposal:
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Validate_Array+Proposal

In attachments tab you can find working (probably there are few bugs)
code of first implementation.

Thanks

Boris.