Hi Alexander,

Actually the same error appears both during indexing and searching. Let me describe the indexing error first. After processing 100.000 of about 115.000 records I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 42 bytes) in ZendFramework/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/ File/Filesystem.php on line 147

When I look at the index files I get about 10 3 MB files and one 14.3MB file. Looking at both time and size, my guess is that this is the part where it all went wrong. The records in the database are no more than 10kb each, so it's weird that such a big file is being created imho...

A similar error occurs when trying to seach for a single letter in the big index (only at line 154).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the mean time I will try to find out more about where exactly it freezes. It might give a clue on how to solve the problem.