Hmm... :(

Okay thanks for your work, help and discussions Gavin :) It´s a pity but you´ll now why you do that and it should be the right way. We can´t bar you from doing it, so i wish you a good time in future.

-- Jan

We would like to thank Gavin Vess for his enthusiasm and contributions
to the Zend Framework over the past months.  Gavin has left Zend
Technologies, and we wish him well in all of his future endeavors.

Gavin has served as the Zend point of contact for several key components
of the Zend Framework.  Starting now, the point of contact at Zend for
issues related to the I18N components (Zend_Date, Zend_Locale,
Zend_Translate, Zend_Measure, Zend_Currency) is Alexander Veremyev.  The
point of contact at Zend for issues related to Zend_Session is Darby
Felton.  The point of contact for several utility classes (Zend_Loader,
Zend_Registry, Zend_Version, Zend_Debug) is Bill Karwin.

The current status of components of Zend Framework is tracked in a
Google spreadsheet here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pMy3PL3bQqZqlteLWg43HDg

Regards,
Bill Karwin