Juan Felipe Alvarez Saldarriaga wrote:
Hey :D.

I'm trying to make a _forward to another controller:

$this->_forward( 'admin', 'login', null, array( 'url' => $_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL'] ) );

But nothing happend, always go to the bootstrap, I'm naming worng the controller name or something ?

Thx.

Another problem, when I make the _forward and I try to get the values sent into the array I got nothing, how can I do that ? Im getting the params with $this->_request->getParams(), I saw the POST values there, and the module and the action but I can't get the param sent into the array (url).

Thx.