It is excellent, Stephan. It is a really good Composite View
implementation. Could you share something on how you design it?

On 4/22/07, Stephan Stapel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Padraic,

I'm currently playing with a portal-like behaviour. I implemented a
number of Controller/View pairs as portlets that can be layouted in any
way you want on a webpage.

I was initially not planning to mention this so early but to announce it
later in this list when it is more mature, but anyway, this little
add-on might be of help for you.
There's a little demo on

http://www.rehno.de

which shows a simple and ugly wireframe layout (simple table layout)
that are completely code-driven, i.e. you can adjust them dynamically
during runtime. There are three demos on this page: a form example which
shows how forms can be implemented as portlets and submitted/ evaluated
independently of each other.
The second example is a link example which shows how intra-portlet
navigation can be implemented.
The third example is a modification example which shows how one portlet
might change the content of another area of the layout.

Please enable the Inplace debug output to get a better feeling about
layouting and portlets within the layout cells.

If you like the demos and like to contribute or give feedback, feel free
to contact me!

Regards,

Stephan