Hi

Just wanted to get some feedback on ways to stack translations.

The scenario is we have one core Translation file - getText

This contains generic translation strings that are present in all sites and modules

Want I want though is to then create a translation file with specific site strings and then more with specific module strings.

so at any one time there will be three loaded translation files

CORE always on

SITE - always on

MODULE - optional only when they enter module.

Anyone doing anything like this now, any gems of wisdom and optimisation techniques I should be lookiing for.

Cheers

Ian